Sunday, November 28th
Holy Communion 12:15p.m.
The service will be held inside the church. Out of an abundance of caution, we are asking everyone to maintain social distance and to wear a mask. The service will also be live streamed on Facebook and through our regular Zoom link (click here for our Facebook page). You do not need a Facebook account to see the service on Facebook. If you are unable to attend at 12:15p.m. you can access a recorded video of the service on our Facebook page!
If you are attending the service online you are encouraged to download the bulletin before Sunday morning – simply click this link: Bulletin for Sunday. If you would like a bulletin mailed to you please contact the church office.
Advent is about the “coming days.” God’s people have always lived in great expectation, but that expectation finds specific, repeated enunciation in the texts appointed for these four weeks. The ancients anticipated a “righteous Branch to spring up for David.” The Thessalonians awaited “the coming of our Lord Jesus with all the saints.” Jesus’ contemporaries hoped for the time “to stand before the Son of Man.” With them we eagerly await the coming days: another Christmas celebration, a second coming, and the advent of Christ in word and supper.
From your computer:
- Go to https://zoom.us/j/2717073677?pwd=aFJvMmxzakExUlR4dlltMDA4S0xiQT09
- Then, follow the instructions to install the program.
- Be sure to enter your name, when prompted.
- When asked for audio option, click “Join with Computer Audio.”
From your smartphone:
- Download the app “Zoom”
(the icon is a white camera with a blue background).
- Open the app.
- Click “Join Meeting”.
- Type in the meeting ID “271-707-3677”.
- Enter Password “2830” when asked.
- You can now select “Join with Video” or “Join without Video”.
- When asked for audio option, click “Call using internet Audio”.
To dial in using your phone’s keypad:
- Dial 312,626.6799.
- When prompted, enter the access code 271-707-3677.
- When prompted, enter the password 2830.
- You will be connected.